Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level QA Analyst
at A1 Placement
We are actively looking for Entry level QA/BA Analyst to maintain and update the existing manual test suites of a rapidly expanding tech company based in Houston.
What will be expected of you…
- Develop end-to-end software test cases and suites to validate specific feature and use cases.
- Thoroughly understand our domain knowledge, allowing you to effectively test individual system components at all levels while simultaneously considering the impact to the aggregate environment.
- Document, track, and resolve defects identified in testing by working collaboratively with the appropriate project team members.
- Be a subject matter expert for your domain by staying on top of trends and best practices in the world of manual testing. Be an instrumental player of software implementation project teams throughout the life cycle of the software implementation processes.
- Facilitate and validate the development of system solutions to satisfy customers business needs.
- Conduct software presentations and provide technical supports to existing and prospective customers.
- Implementing and providing inputs for test plans.
- Designing and creation of test cases and scenarios for software testing.
- Perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments.
- Use bug tracking software’s to track and report problems.
- Producing the evaluated test reports and take part in software walk through.
What you should know…
- Knowledge of C#, Perl, HTML, XML, SQL a plus.
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Able to produce and exercise rigorous test procedures and recognize errors.
- Strong ownership and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as required.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English and related technical writing for communicating plans and results; MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Work successfully in a cross-functional team environment
What qualifies you…
Bachelors/ Masters (Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Business, Science, Health Care, Banking, Economics).