Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician - Fuels
This position is responsible for the maintenance, and/or repair, of fuels related equipment in an assigned group of 7-Eleven/Stripes stores within a geographic area. Technician must respond to assigned service calls for repairs, and also complete a regularly scheduled preventative maintenance program for all assigned stores. Position reports to the Area Facilities Manager.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make needed repairs and/or adjustments to fuels dispensing equipment.
- Make repairs to equipment associated with the underground storage tanks and delivery systems, including alarms / probes / sensors.
- Reset / reload POS (Point of Sale) equipment as needed and directed by IT.
- Conduct regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Meet response time parameters for repair types, including ensuring high priority work, as communicated by dispatch, is completed first.
- Ensure that assigned vehicle is appropriately stocked with parts as needed.
- Complete accurate work order reporting within required timelines
- Available to work “on call” as assigned. May require unscheduled overtime, or ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Communicate with all team members to ensure that technician’s work assists store employees in being “customer obsessed” to provide customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store staff and customers
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record; responsible to drive company vehicle
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Formal training / certifications in gasoline / POS equipment repairs / maintenance.
- Able to complete 7-Eleven specific certifications after hire / training.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fuel station equipment maintenance
- Certifications for multiple types of dispensers / POS equipment
- Technology diploma or equivalent.
- Other certifications or licenses (OSHA, HAZMAT, electrical, mechanical etc.)