Job: Part Time Teller
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Texas First Bank - Helping Texans Build Texas
Texas First Bank is seeking skilled and motivated Part-Time Teller candidates for our banking centers in the following cities:
The primary duty of the teller is to provide outstanding customer service. The teller is responsible for keeping an accurate record of their cash drawer while assisting customers with requests such as deposits, withdrawals, and other first-level transactions. The teller follows compliance and security guidelines to ensure that the customer's trust and confidentiality is maintained, and also cross-sells other bank products while referring more complex customer requests to the appropriate departments. Please see our videos for an overview of the Teller position. If you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life while pursuing a career in the fast-paced financial industry, then please submit your resume!
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 23 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nationwide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. In 2010, 2011, and 2012 Texas First Bank was also recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Houston by the Houston Chronicle!
Skills / Requirements
* Candidates with at least 2 years of experience as a teller or equivalent cash handling and/or customer service position are highly preferred.
* This is a part time position (approximately 25-30 hours in a regular week). A successful candidate must therefore have flexible daily availability during operating hours on weekdays as well as availability to work Saturdays, as needed.
* Bilingual capability in Spanish is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to handle transactions accurately and quickly
* Strong math aptitude and attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Computer experience necessary
* Flexibility to work additional hours when requested
* Physical requirements are typical of an office environment. Required to and sit/stand for long periods of time, communicate with customers, and interact with common office equipment. On occasion, may be required to lift up to 30 pounds.
* Candidates selected for further evaluation will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.
Mention that you found this opportunity on Jobing.com!!