Job: New Account Address Control Coordinator (La Marque)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Texas First Bank
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
Texas First Bank is seeking a skilled and motivated New Account Address Control Coordinator for our Operations Center in La Marque, Texas. This is a part-time position. The primary duty of the incumbent will be to provide outstanding internal support to the New Accounts area of the Bank. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining accurate processing and entry of information related to all Bank customers with a change of address. We have over 60,000 account holders, so this is a big job!
The key duties of the position include, but are not necessarily limited to:
*Processing of all customer address changes from all banking locations.
*Pull and process all address changes from our online banking platform.
*Scan and input all items related to entries for address changes.
*Perform daily Red Flag report, which involves research and comparison of maintenance requests regarding address changes within the last 30 days.
*Perform other duties as required to support the New Accounts area as well as the overall operation of the Bank.
Please note that research frequently must be conducted if there are any issues related to account relationships. Therefore, while this is undoubtedly a data-entry type of position, the successful candidate must also be highly comfortable in exercising independent judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making in resolving issues with minimal supervision.
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 23 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nation wide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. In 2010, 2011, and 2012 Texas First Bank was recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills / Requirements
* Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in a Banking or Credit Union setting are highly preferred.
* This is a part time position (approximately 30 hours in a regular week). A successful candidate must therefore have flexible daily availability during operating hours on weekdays as well as availability to work Saturdays, as needed.
* Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong math aptitude and attention to detail.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Computer experience necessary.
* Flexibility to work additional hours when requested.
* Candidates selected for further evaluation will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.