Job: Loan Operations Representative (TFB Operations Center)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Texas First Bank - Helping Texans Build Texas
Texas First Bank is seeking skilled and motivated Loan Operations Representative candidates for our Operations center in La Marque, Texas. Under the direction of the Loan Operations Manager, the Loan Operations Rep provides knowledge-based, clerical, and administrative support to the Loan Operations area. The duties of this function include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Loan Balancing
- Loan Auditing
- Scanning and Imaging
- Title Work
- Paying Auto Drafts
- Work Insurance Policies
- Work draw requests for lines of credit (LOCs) and interim construction loans
- Provide phone support
- Research loan histories
- Other duties to support Bank operations as required
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 23 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nation wide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. In 2010, 2011, and 2012 Texas First Bank was recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle!
Please see our videos for an overview of the Teller position. If you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life while pursuing a career in the fast-paced financial industry, then please submit your resume.
Skills / Requirements
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in a loan operations environment, or equivalent, are highly preferred.
- This is a full time position (approximately 40 hours in a regular week). A successful candidate must therefore have flexible daily availability during operating hours on weekdays as well as availability to occasionally rotate on Saturdays.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and quickly
- Strong math aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based team environment
- Computer experience necessary, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work additional hours when requested
- May occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
- Candidates selected for further evaluation will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.
Mention that you found this opportunity on Jobing.com!!