Job: Full-Time Visa Operations Representative
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similiar Jobs:
- 1 Retail Sales, Full Time: Houston, TX - Macy's Greenspoint
- 2 Retail Selling Specialist, Full Time: The Woodlands, TX - Macy's Woodlands
- 3 Retail Sales, Full Time: The Woodlands, TX - Macy's Woodlands
- 4 Retail Commission Sales, Full Time: The Woodlands, TX - Macy's Woodlands
- 5 Retail Sales, Full Time: Houston, TX - Macy's Willowbrook
- 6 Retail Commission Sales - Furniture/Bedding, Full Time: The Woodlands, TX - Macy's Woodlands
- 7 Retail Sales - Fragrances, Full Time: Pasadena, TX - Macy's Pasadena Town Square
- 8 Retail Sales, Full Time: Houston, TX - Macy's Houston Galleria At Hidalgo
- 9 Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder, Full Time: Houston, TX - Macy's Memorial City
- 10 Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Clinique, Full Time: Houston, TX - Macy's Memorial City
- More Full Time Visa Operations Representative Jobs
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 23 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nation wide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. Texas First Bank was also rated by the Houston Chronicle as one of Houston's Top 100 workplaces from 2010-2012!
Texas First Bank is seeking skilled and motivated Full-Time Visa Operations Representative for our operations center in La Marque, Texas. The incumbent of this postion performs a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
-Process all incoming Visa Credit Card applications
-Handle the daily settlement reports as well as process payments and adjustments.
- Manage the collection of delinquent Visa Credit Card accounts, communicating verbally, as well as by written correspondence.
-Administer the monthly reissue of plastics, reviewing eligible accounts, and corresponding with customers.
-Oversee the Visa Credit Card rewards program.
-Other duties as needed
As part of the overall banking staff, the position will help improve customer service with other departments of the bank. If you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life while pursuing a career in the fast-paced financial industry, then please submit your resume!
Skills / Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Two years previous banking experience, preferably in card processing.
This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skills, communications skills, as well as utilization of office equipment.
Must be able to work under stress and handle difficult situations.
Candidates selected for further evaluation will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.
This is a full time position (~40 hours/wk subject to scheduling).