Job: Full Time Teller (Friendswood)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similiar Jobs:
- 1 Teller Pearland Office-Part time
- 2 Teller- Part Time - Garth & Crosby Locations
- 3 Full-Time Call Center Agent (Downtown Toronto)AllianceOne - Toronto, ON
- 4 Teller Team Lead- Alexander
- 5 Part Time Client Services Professional
- 6 Client Services Professional
- 7 Customer Service Representative - Houston, TX
- 8 Senior Customer Service Representative - Houston, TX
- 9 Customer Service Advocate - Sugar Land, TX
- 10 New Restaurant Opening Corporate Trainers
- More Full Time Teller Friendswood Jobs
Texas First Bank - Helping Texans Build Texas Texas First Bank is seeking skilled and motivated Full-Time Teller candidates for our location in Friendswood, Texas. The primary duty of the teller is to provide outstanding customer service. The teller is responsible for keeping an accurate record of their cash drawer while assisting customers with requests such as deposits, withdrawals, and other first-level transactions. The teller follows compliance and security guidelines to ensure that the customer's trust and confidentiality is maintained, and also cross-sells other bank products while referring more complex customer requests to the appropriate departments.
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 21 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nation wide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. In 2010 and 2011 Texas First Bank was recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in the Houston area by the Houston Chronicle! Please see our videos for an overview of the Teller position. If you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life while pursuing a career in the fast-paced financial industry, then please submit your resume.
Skills / Requirements
* Candidates with at least 2 years of experience as a teller or equivalent cash handling and/or customer service position are highly preferred. * This is a full time position (approximately 40 hours in a regular week). A successful candidate must therefore have flexible daily availability during operating hours on weekdays as well as availability to work Saturdays, as needed. * Fluency in Spanish is a plus. * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Ability to handle transactions accurately and quickly * Strong math aptitude and attention to detail * Ability to work effectively in a team environment * Computer experience necessary * Flexibility to work additional hours when requested * Required to lift heavy coin and sit/stand for long periods of time * Candidates selected for further evaluation will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.
Mention that you found this opportunity on Jobing.com!!