Job: Credit Analyst (Baytown)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Texas First Bank
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
The Credit Analyst works with commercial lenders to spread, analyze, and interpret client financial information. The Credit Analyst also assists in obtaining and maintaining credit information, assists the lender with calling efforts, and assists with committee loan presentations. This position performs a key role by evaluating findings in a highly detailed manner and by making recommendations to the lender and/or management. As a member of the overall bank staff, this position will support other departments and bank functions as requested.
Texas First Bank is Galveston County's largest, locally owned independent community bank. Today Texas First Bank has 21 banking locations, an SBA department, a Mortgage department, and an insurance arm. The steady, conservative growth of Texas First Bank has led to recognition state and nation wide and made it the bank of choice for area residents. In 2010 and again in 2011 Texas First Bank was recognized as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Houston by the Houston Chronicle! If you enjoy working in a professional office environment and would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity then please submit your resume.
Skills / Requirements
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3 years experience as a Credit Analyst highly preferred.
- Ability to assist with the mentoring of junior Credit Analysts as needed.
- Extremely strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, high production environment while performing multiple task.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be asked to provide authorization to perform a credit and background check.